Home > CHASE CENTER INFORMATION > Facility Specifications
• 33,000 square feet of dedicated exhibit space with drive-in access, four loading bays and two lifts.
• Ten meeting / break out rooms up to 1,900 square feet furnished with maple task tables and chairs, including an executive boardroom
• 266 seat auditorium with projection wall and built in sound and presentation booth
• Two elegantly appointed ballrooms for up to 850 seated guests
• Large information / registration desk
• Located midway between New York City and Washington, D.C. - approximately 100 miles each direction.
• Major highway access includes I-95, I-495, I-295, and the New Jersey Turnpike / Delaware Memorial Bridge. An average of 89,000 cars drive past the Riverfront on I-95 every day.
• Amtrak and Septa Rail access at Wilmington’s train station, the nations’ eleventh busiest railroad station.
• Air access at the Philadelphia International Airport, 20 minutes by car on I-95, and New Castle County Airport, for private aircraft and charters is only 10 minutes by car.
• Over 2,600 complimentary parking spaces for outdoor exhibits and attendees
• Business Center located behind the information desk for copying, faxing, internet access and shipping is available upon request.
• On-site security control room with 24 hour security and over 40 cameras located throughout the facility.
• ATM machines